The United Brethren Church in Harveysburg was organized in 1823 by Daniel Bonebreak and Alfred Carder and in 1839 a brick church was built in the place of the log one that formerly occupied the ground. Abigail Ham, her husband and Ephraim Mills were among the first to join the church after it organization.
The United Brethren Cemetery is presently listed as abandon but the Camp family is presently restoring the cemetery and has a family columbarium on the same property. There are also several memorials located in this cementary - The First Responder Memorial and the Veterans Memorial . Memorial bricks may be added to these memorials.
The cemetery is located on private property and can be visited at 127 West Main Street, Harveysburg